Intermediate membership is available to people between the ages of 18 and 30 years of age. For those applying for membership who provide evidence that they are enrolled as a full time student in an educational institution the Club will offer a discount on fees.
Benefits included in all
- Australian Sailing Membership
- Regular Member functions and social events
- Invite guests to the Club
- Accredited training and education opportunities
- Access to a Club charge account
- Member discount on bar purchases
- Car parking facility
- Reciprocal rights with other Clubs
Additional benefits of this membership include:
- Able to vote at Annual General Meeting
- Eligible to hold office at the Club
- Can hold permanent or sub-leased Marina Berth
$334 per year
Annual subscription is $334.00 (inc GST) payable on a pro rata basis depending on time of joining.
Entrance fee is $90.00 (inc GST)
HOW TO APPLY?
To submit an application, download the below application and deliver it to the RYCT reception